Levitra Original 20mg from Bayer Schering Pharma Ag Laboratories is one of the leading drugs to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in adult men. It has quickly become one of the three solutions available to men (in addition to Viagra and Cialis) to manage their erectile dysfunction. In addition, you'll appreciate the fact that this is original Levitra and not a generic drug, even though both are equally effective, we know that some men like to stick to their habits.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with the following:
- recreational drugs that contain nitrates called “poppers”
This medicine may also interact with the followig:
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What you need to know before you take Levitra?
Do not take Levitra Originale Online
– If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
– If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
– If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
– If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
– If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
– If you are having kidney dialysis.
– If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
– If you have or have had low blood pressure.
– If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
The advantages of using Levitra (Vardenafil)
Levitra based on Vardenafil is not an analogue of Viagra and other FDA-confirmed pills. It act similarly but have unique effects. Research conducted at the Medical Center of the University of Cologne, proved that Levitra is 10 times more effective than Viagra and 13 times than Cialis. In addition, the experiments of English and German manufacturers have shown that the drug can help men in 50% of cases when Viagra is powerless. Vardenafil is also effective in 72% of men with diabetes and 70% of men undergoing prostatectomy.
The half-life process from taking of Levitra takes place in a body for 5 hours (for comparison Cialis takes 17-18 hours for a half-life), due to this drug does not accumulate in the body that reduces the risk of side effects.
Another significant advantage of Vardenafil is to preserve the effectiveness of the drug, even when taking fatty foods and a moderate amount of alcohol.